Boot Camp Week 2 started today. I was almost contemplating not going Mon, Wed, Fri like I did last week. Maybe start later in the week instead of right on Monday. That’s clearly a dumb idea. So maybe I’ll go Mon-Wed and use Thurs and Fri as my off days. We’ll see how much I can move tomorrow 🙂
I always like new friends and new blogs to read, so here’s my little questionnaire for this week. Image is linked if you want to join in, too!
Health and Body Image
1. If you could magically change one thing about your body, what would it be? Besides the obvious “suck all my fat away”, I would definitely want to get rid of my weird skin rash and stretch marks. I feel so hideous with them.
2. What is your best physical feature? My hair. I have beautiful thick dark curly hair. When I’m with my cousins and our massive amount of curls I feel ethnic. I love it. I pray my children don’t get my husbands thin dirty blond hair and they look Italian like me lol
3. Do you weigh yourself daily? Hourly? Weekly? Bi-weekly? Never? Close to never… I haven’t lost weight in so long do to my laziness + thyroid so the number not going down makes me not even want to look.
4. Do you workout regularly? If so, how does if affect you from day to day? Up until last week I wasn’t regular. Now that I am, it really has made me feel better. I feel better about myself (even though I haven’t actually lost weight yet) and I feel better about my day (because I’m starting the day early and accomplishing something).
5. What is the healthiest thing you do for yourself on a regular basis? Probably the huge amounts of water I drink. I only drink water (accept for the occasional diet soda on the weekends.)
6. If you could look like a celebrity, who would you choose to look like? Hmm… I would want to look like Sofia Vergara because she rocks her curves while still being thin. I wouldn’t hate it if I had her accent, too.
7. What do you do to make yourself feel pretty/handsome? I don’t usually feel pretty. I guess when I do my hair and makeup I feel prettier because I know they look good.
8. What are you most attracted to in the opposite sex? Humor. I looove when guys make me laugh. Also, broad shoulders and slightly veiny arms lol
9. Have you ever avoided situations because you didn’t want people to see your body shape? Oh yea – I avoid pool parties at all costs. I never go to the beach (our WI beach is nasty but it’s still there). I also don’t want to go on vacation to the Caribbean until I’m thinner.
10. How do you feel about your overall appearance? I think overall I’m too large. I have a pretty face and great hair – if not for those I’d probably hate my life. Also, my husband compliments me a lot (I still don’t know why!) and if he thinks I’m pretty it usually helps my overall feeling.
Today’s Cheer: Where my mind goes, my body will follow!